Saturday, November 13, 2010

Favorite fall/winter boots

These are the Microsuede flat boots you can get them at www.bodyc.com . These boots are soo comfortable! I wear these all the time. They are so soft in the inside. They look awsome with dark skinny jeans. These are around $25-35
These boots are also super comfortable. They have a little heel. The fabric feels weird but i don't care there the best! You can also get these at www.bodyc.com These are about $25-35

OH MY! these are my loves! I live in these boots in the winter! They keep you super warm! My boyfriend calls the Ugglys. But these boots are the greatest! I have all four pair in this picture. They are the classic short, and there about $135. Totally worth it. You can get them at www.uggaustralia.com or some shoe stores like sneaker king.


I LOVE these boots! They are so hot! I have the black pair. They are super dooper comfortable! They are the Miz Mooz boots and you can get them at infinityshoes.com. These boots are about $179 (and totally worth it!)




These boots are so adorable! There like mocassin boots. Super comfortable! They are the Minnetonka 5 layer fringe Boots. There about $100. Totally worth it. These boots look adorable with leggings!
*all the boots i talked about on this blog post may come in other colors. I bought all the boots in black, except for the ugg boots those i have in like 5 colors. All these boots i would definitely recomend, these boots are super comfortable and some of the more expensive ones are totally worth the money.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment