Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GLAMINAR

(i don't really know why all this text will be underlined it's really annoying but guess i'll have to deal with it)

So anyway! this past weekend i went to NYC for Kandee Johnson's glaminar. If you don't know who she is after this post you DEFINITELY need to go to youtube and watch her videos. She is the most amazing teacher and the sweetest person. I had the most amazing time at the Glaminar. I learned so much. I uploaded a few pictures i took at the glaminar.





The welcome sign yay :) i was so excited. When i was there i took both of her classes since it is her last year doing this. If you guys don't know what the glaminar is, it is basically a makeup seminar but super fun!


Some of the prizes... i didn't win any of THOSE goodies :/ but at least i won a makeup brush :)


Kandee <3> Kandee and i after the glaminar was over. I bought her a baby boucer and some bibs for her new cupcake on the way :) I was so excited to meet her in person! I had the best time (i can't say it enough haha)


Hope all of you are doing well
Stay happy and healthy :)


2 comments:

  1. Omgsh...you got a picture with Kandee!!! So awesome...I love her ^_^. Did you get to talk to her....I bet she's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah she's definitely a sweetheart! i had soo much fun. You should check out her glaminar website (glaminar.com) to see if her remaining cities are near you. It's her last year doing them

    ReplyDelete