Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MAC contest!!


This is a mac contest. In the picture above is the Holiday collection by mac. For my contest i will ONLY be giving away the nude lipglosses on the bottom.

Requirements:
-Must be a subscriber to my youtube channel
-Must be at least 18 years or older (or have parents permission)
-For United States and Canada only


Comment on the youtube video (as many times as you want). Do not send me a messege or comment on here for the contest. I will be using random.org to pick a winner. Good luck :)


Contest ends: October 31st 2010 at midnight eastern time.


If you have any questions send me a messege on youtube.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

  1. Those lipglosses look so pretty....thanks for doing this giveaway =) The pics on your blog are really great quality. Take Care❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks :) i love doing contests because i know some people can't afford nice things since money is tight, so i like to help out

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy!! i found your contest :) i just wanted to let you know that this is fantastic! I love MAC products so much as you can tell by my Youtube channel :) thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete